Don’t Miss these NCBP Member Benefits!
NCBP has long offered many of its benefits to everyone, regardless of their membership status. NCBP offers these benefits only to its current active members, including:
- NCBP Leader Referral Network: Are you interested in connecting with bar presidents from other states? Do you have a case that needs a lawyer in another practice area or from another jurisdiction? NCBP has created the Leader Referral Network to help you make the connections you need to be an effective leader and lawyer.
- NCBP “Member Badge”: All current NCBP members have access to a “badge” they can add to their email electronic signature, and/or to their website, displaying to all that they are a member of NCBP. See the sticker and how to apply it to your electronic signature and/or website here.
- Past Midyear/Annual Meetings Handouts: Handouts for upcoming meetings will be posted on an open page that both members and non-members may access to receive handouts of upcoming meetings. Handouts from past meetings will be viewable to members-only.
- NCBP Resource Pages: NCBP has just updated its Resource pages, with new and useful information to bar leaders on a variety of topics.These resources are viewable only to NCBP members.
- Past 21st Century Lawyers Recordings: Recordings of NCBP 21st Century Lawyer programs, going back to 2014, are only viewable by NCBP members.
- BAR PRESIDENT Newsletter: Both members and non-members of NCBP will continue to receive NCBP’s twice-a-month newsletter, NCBP BAR PRESIDENT. However, only members of NCBP will be able to review past issues of the newsletter.
- A member discount for annual and midyear meeting registration (a $100 value!).
- Opportunities to contribute to the development of meetings as a speaker or through participation on NCBP committees and in other leadership capacities.
CURRENT MEMBERS, RENEW NOW
Are you an NCBP member who wants to continue to take advantage of these member-benefits? Then be sure to renew your membership now, and log each time you go to the NCBP website. You can sign in on the home page, or on the login page. All you need is your username and password. If you forgot your username and/or password, you can reset it.
If you are NOT already a member of NCBP, join today!
Membership for Past Bar Presidents >>
Membership for Bar Associations >>
Membership for Current Bar Officers >>
See all dues options.
Questions about your membership? Contact Steve Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-988-5353.