Don’t Miss these NCBP Member Benefits!
NCBP has long offered many of its benefits to everyone, regardless of their membership status. Starting on May 1, NCBP will begin offering these benefits only to its current active members, including:
- NCBP “Member Sticker”: All current NCBP members will be sent a “sticker” they can add to their email electronic signature, and/or to their website, displaying to all that they are a member of NCBP. This sticker will be sent to NCBP members during the month of April.
- Past Midyear/Annual Meetings Handouts: Handouts for upcoming meetings will be posted on an open page that both members and non-members may access to receive handouts of upcoming meetings. However, beginning May 1, handouts from past meetings will be viewable to members-only.
- NCBP Resource Pages: NCBP has just updated its Resource pages, with new and useful information to bar leaders on a variety of topics. Beginning May 15, these resources will be viewable only to NCBP members.
- Past 21st Century Lawyers Recordings: Recordings of NCBP 21st Century Lawyer programs, going back to 2014, will be viewable to members only starting on June 1.
- BAR PRESIDENT Newsletter: Both members and non-members of NCBP will continue to receive NCBP’s twice-a-month newsletter, NCBP BAR PRESIDENT. Beginning June 15, once it’s been sent to all, only members of NCBP will be able to review past issues of the newsletter.
- Member Contact Information: Names of NCBP Sustaining Life, Life and Sustaining Fellows, as well as member organizations are visible to both members and non-members. Beginning July 15, only members will able to see contact information of all NCBP Fellows and member organizations.
- Future 21st Century Lawyer Programming: Currently the NCBP 21st Century Lawyer online learning tool is free to both members and non-members. Beginning August 1, NCBP will be charging non-members to attend this programming, while members will continue to participate in 21st Century Lawyer programs free of charge.
CURRENT MEMBERS, LOGIN NOW
Are you an NCBP member who wants to continue to take advantage of these member-benefits? Then be sure to log each time you go to the NCBP website. You can sign in on the home page, or on the login page. All you need is your username and password. If you forgot your username and/or password, you can reset it.
If you are NOT already a member of NCBP, join today!
Questions about your membership? Contact Steve Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-988-5353.