21st Century Lawyer Virtual Session
Stay Tuned for Our Next NCBP 21st Century Lawyer Program Coming Soon!
Simple Instructions to Participate in Upcoming Sessions:
- Register for the session here.
- Click on this link 5 minutes before a scheduled live session
- Type your name (both First and Last Name as you would like for your name to appear throughout the session) and click "Enter Room."
- You will be able to see and hear live video of the presenters, follow their PowerPoints, and interact throughout by typing your questions and comments in real time using the Chat and Type a Question pods.
- If you choose, you can even join the session with live video and audio to ask a question or make a comment. You don't need to be tech savvy to participate in a 21st Century Lawyer session. Read the users' guide for more helpful tips to fully participate!
Watch a Previous Session
August 28, 2018 >> Veterans Initiatives for Metro Bars webinar; KCMBF Military Matters Sample MOU; KCMBF Military Matters Referral Request Intake Form
Click here to watch a previously recorded session. Please note that per-recorded sessions are only available to NCBP members.
Please note: It can take up to 60 seconds for the video to begin after clicking on the link