NCBP Virtual Annual Meeting
With all that is going on amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic, NCBP’s Executive Council has decided to provide its Annual Meeting virtually this year. But just because we can't meet in person, it doesn't mean we can't still learn, network and have some fun together at the first NCBP Virtual Annual Meeting this summer! You are invited to join us for this exciting opportunity scheduled for August 25-27, 2020, where we can be Better Together. NABE and NCBP are transforming programming and networking into an online space that will allow you to connect with your peers. The virtual meeting will feature a variety of programming including plenaries, breakout sessions and even time to socialize with both attendees, speakers and sponsors.
We are looking forward to seeing you at this year’s virtual Annual Meeting. As we are all adapting to new challenges, we will continue to deliver the programming and resources you count on in a format that keeps you close to those who count on you. Let's learn together...
A message from NCBP President Nate Alder
Registration Fees and Deadlines
Registration and billing for this meeting will be handled in collaboration with NABE and its Annual Meeting. See deadlines below for refund policy.
- When you click the "Register Now" button below, you will be taken to the NABE website. On that page, click on the "Register" button.
- Complete the Registration Information Form and click "Next".
- Select the option of the program you would like to attend.
- If you are registering multiple attendees, select "Save & Add Another Attendee" and complete steps 2 and 3 for each attendee you are adding.
- When done adding all attendees, click on "Save & Finalize Registration" and complete the Recipient and Payment Information to complete the transaction.
- NOTE: Credit Card is the only viable payment method for this meeting. As with all Annual and Midyear Meetings, we cannot accept payments by check.
- Click "Proceed to Confirmation" to verify your purchase information.
- Click "Complete Order" and view your invoice. You will also receive an email confirmation.
- NOTE: For NCBP attendees, the invoice will be from NABE, but you are registering for the NCBP meeting.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please e-mail Steve Jones for assistance.
When you click the "Register Now!" button above, you will be taken to the NABE website – this registration is for both NCBP and NABE.
On that page, click the "Register" button.
NCBP Registration $50
The deadline to register is August 10, 2020.
Registrants will receive a full refund through Friday, July 31. From August 1-14, a full refund minus $10 (a $40 refund) will be given. After August 14, no refunds will be honored, but registrants will receive links to the recordings of the sessions. Please contact Steve Jones to request a refund.
Interested in sponsoring the Annual Meeting? Please see the NCBP Sponsorship page, or contact Chair Patrick Palace or staff liaison Teresa Peavy.