For registration or meeting questions, please view the FAQ Guide, or contact Steven Jones at email@example.com.
"Charting Your Course" - Find out the current issues facing bar leaders right now - and how you can create the best future for your bar. Please follow this link to view the NCBP 2016 Midyear Meeting Program.
Find handouts for individual programs here. To conserve paper, meeting handouts are not distributed onsite. Please check back before, during and after the meeting as new handouts will be added.
To find out more about NCBP 2016 Midyear Meeting sponsors, click here.
Meeting Venue and Accommodations
Hotel Information: The NCBP 2016 Midyear Meeting headquarter hotel is the Marriott Marquis San Diego, 333 West Harbor Drive, San Diego, California 92101. All business meetings, programming, and events take place at the Marriott unless otherwise noted in the program/agenda. Secure your housing when registering for the meeting.
For a map of the hotel, please click here.
San Diego Guides: Want to plan your stay while you're in San Diego? Visit the San Diego Tourism Authority webpage.
San Diego Weather: The temperature in February in San Diego is 70 to 75 degrees. For a current local forecast, click here.
Travel Information: For a map of the Marriott Marquis San Diego and directions, click here.
You may register for NCBP online* at the "Register" link provided below. Please review these instructions:
- Click the orange button titled "Register & Reserve Housing Now" on the ABA Midyear Meeting page.
- Search for the registrant’s ABA record by ABA ID, E‐mail, or Name. If a record is not found, or does not exist, you may still register by clicking where it says "If your name does not appear, Click here to register".
- Be sure to use the "NABE/NCBP/NCBF or IOLTA" registration option.
- If you have already registered for the ABA meeting, but need to add NCBP registration to your badge, please contact Steve Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in adding NCBP items to your existing registration.
- Continue through the prompts to pick a package, optional event tickets, and guest tickets, until registration is complete.
- If your position with your bar will change between now and February 4, 2016, please indicate your position as of February 4, 2016.
- Upon completion, you will be prompted to reserve housing in the ABA hotel block, if desired.
Note: As of this meeting the ABA is no longer taking registrants via paper or PDF forms. This measure is taken in an effort to cut down on the amount of paper used, as well as the time and resources spent in manually processing forms and payments. This measure also eliminates the additional processing fee that has caused confusion and delay for our members in the past.
Mark Your Calendar
2016 Annual Meeting is right around the corner! Click here for the Annual Meeting page.