21st Century Lawyer Virtual Session
A Brave New World of AI, Blockchain and Cyber
for Metropolitan Bars
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
3:00 p.m. Eastern, 2:00 p.m. Central; 1:00 p.m. Mountain; 12:00 p.m. Pacific
Join Dan Cotter, NCBP Council Member and past president of the Chicago Bar Association, and Catherine Sanders Reach, Director of Law Practice Management & Technology, as they discuss ways metro bars can provide support for their members in these changing technological times.
Simple Instructions to Participate in Upcoming Sessions:
- Register for the session here.
- Click on this link 5 minutes before a scheduled live session
- Type your name (both First and Last Name as you would like for your name to appear throughout the session) and click "Enter Room."
- You will be able to see and hear live video of the presenters, follow their PowerPoints, and interact throughout by typing your questions and comments in real time using the Chat and Type a Question pods.
- If you choose, you can even join the session with live video and audio to ask a question or make a comment. You don't need to be tech savvy to participate in a 21st Century Lawyer session. Read the users' guide for more helpful tips to fully participate!
Watch a Previous Session
Click on a previous session to watch it:
Please note: It can take up to 60 seconds for the video to begin after clicking on the link